Friday 18 May 2012

Day 22 - Emotions Energy and My Physical Body


 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to be directed and controlled by personal 
emotions and feelings, in that I have allowed myself  
to create emotions and feelings based on fear-of-loss 
and fear-of-death, not realizing within myself that I 
am responsible for stopping those feelings and 
emotions from raping and controlling me, so that I 
can stand for life as what is best for all. 
 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to believe that I was separate from my reality 
and therefore justify my emotional reactions as 
'defending myself' from my self-created fears through 
separation whereas I viewed my mind as the totality 
of me in not wanting to equally take responsibility for 
All of the me's that I am. 
 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to fuel my emotional reactions with thought 
energy and picture projections in my mind as 
justifications for those fears, when all along, those 
pictures were not the actuality of the situation, but a 
false representation presented so that I could remain 
enslaved to my fears.   And the energy is what I have
allowed myself to become addicted to as addiction to 
fear, through me fearing myself and attempting to 
comfort and escape myself.  It is obvious that I cannot
escape myself.
 
 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to extensively judge and condemn myself in 
guilt, shame, and regret in an attempt to punish 
myself for how consequences manifested in my life, 
rather than slow myself down within breath, and 
realize and understand how I was accepting and 
allowing undesirable consequences in my life 
experience and how I could realize the patterns I was 
creating and stop them from re-occurring. Within that,
I commit myself to change myself to stand in self-
responsibility to myself AND all. 
 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to blame others for my own emotional and 
feeling reactions, and the painful consequences that I 
experienced within my physical body.  In that I realize
that I neglected the experience of myself by neglecting
the fact that my physical body was specifically showing
me that I was not being honest with myself as I was 
trying to be a hero and appear as 'a good guy' to 
others by acting as an 'energy garbage collector' and 
thus attempting to purify everything through my mind,
rather than actually stand as an Equal and share 
responsibility with everyone through allowing 
everyone work out their own dishonesty.
 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to place my trust in others and the advice of 
others before trusting myself as seeing myself as the 
point of responsibility in understanding myself and my
reality wherein I am capable of seeing - what is best 
for all is best for me - rather than trying to collect 
knowledge and information and so use it to gain power
over others as a false god of consciousness.
 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to think and believe the idea that my physical 
body is the personal property of my mind in which I 
have to defend through fear of losing my personal 
property.  I realize that while we are within this 
current system, place and time, it is common sense to
defend my body if physically threatened. My physical 
body is my primary point of responsibility as the 
vehicle where I learn to stand and express myself as a 
responsible steward-in-training until I am perfectly 
standing Equal to my physical body in standing as the
living expression of what is best for all life in all ways.
 
 
 


In that I realize that much abusiveness and delusion 
exists within our world, therefore I commit myself to 
take responsibility for my body, in not accepting 
and allowing my physical body to be subjected to 
abuse, harm or false sentiments of those who are 
ignorant and/or unaware of the consequences of 
inequality and of being subject/slave to a mind which 
only seeks its own self-interest at the expense of Life 
as a whole.


I will not trade Life for a bowl of soup. 


Image of an inside view of a heart
from http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/photos/heart/#/inside-heart_1008_600x450.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment