Monday 21 May 2012

Day 24–Nothing



I test myself in every moment
I face myself in every breath
I accept no less than complete self-honesty
To accept anything less is to accept the LIE of limitation

Make believe your hearts desire,
Choose your form of freedom,
Time will tell whether it be true
…or not

I desire nothing but absolute Equality of Life
I will not stop nor relent until it is here
As Equal to myself as all
Rather a Hell of Equals, then a Heaven of hierarchy

What supplants Equality then?
Nothing
As no lie can stand in Equality
Equality is Eternal
As the Absolute
Inevitability

Those who fear Equality, fear themselves
Those who fear Equality, fear the unknown
Those who fear Equality, fear death
Those who fear Equality, fear change
Those who fear Equality, energy puppets
Those who fear Equality, masters of deception
Those who fear Equality, desire non-existence

Those who desire Equality, despise deception
Those who desire Equality, despise slavery
Those who desire Equality, transcend fear
Those who desire Equality, support life
Those who desire Equality, stand… unbreakable
Those who desire Equality…
with all that they are
Transcend all desire

No comments:

Post a Comment