Tuesday 1 May 2012

7yr Journey to Life Day 5–Resolve and Support

 

I have created a hard road for myself through not taking into consideration the future consequences of my actions. This because I did not realize myself as Equal to and one with my world and my reality. Sometimes a hard road can strengthen our resolve.  I committed myself to life a number of years ago, yet there have been times when I lost my perspective.  I allowed myself to get lost in the fog of my mind through inconsideration, and so found myself again in the bitter swamps of sorrow.

 

The question came up “what is there to live for?”.  The best answer I can see is Sharing. Absolute Sharing.  But sharing with those who do not appreciate or consider Equality is like giving CPR to a dead fish.   How many dead fish do I have to kiss here???

 

Now I see the critical importance of being aware of all consequential outflows so that I may only create that which supports myself as life in all ways. In doing so I work myself out of undesirable consequence and towards serving only that which supports life as equality.

 

The deck I am building turned out to be ‘wobbly’.  It had four strong 6x6 posts built on cement footings which is more than enough to support the structure, however they still allowed for horizontal movement.  So I had to brace the four posts with 60 degree support posts that went into the ground embedded in concrete to solve the problem.  Lesson being the strongest post is still weak without support.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard consequential outflows of what I create through my active participation in my world.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be inconsiderate in thinking that I can do everything on my own as a hero/saviour.  I realize I need support as I support others in supporting life.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and bring dead fish to life.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself with the illusion that life does not care about me or what I do.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel despair with thoughts feelings and emotions in attempting to bring myself temporary comfort through the use of my mind instead of creating myself here as life as equal to and one with the physical.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotage myself as life through the illusions of fearful consequences, not realizing that I am able to take responsibility in every moment and thus move myself and work to create life as infinite possibility without limitation as the enslavement to mind systems.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself to the support of the physical elements through participation in mind thoughts and ideas based on pre-programmed opinion and self-interested belief.

 

I am the physical, thus I direct myself as it and move in all ways to support myself as life as what is best for all in each breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment