Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 19 - The Trap



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss any opportunity within my breathing and life experience here on this planet to push myself/change/direct and manifest Equality in all ways so that I stand in every way as a living example of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give in to fears, uncertainty and neglect as blindfolds and chains within my world and reality, where deliberate self-deception has been accepted as 'normal' and 'justifiable' and 'legal' thus inducing harm upon ourselves and preventing ourselves from seeing who we really are as Equal - as realizing ourselves as Equals we would free ourselves of all harm and enslavement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'there is no consequence' for the abdication and denial of individual responsibility and common sense, as each individual being responsible for the well being of ALL within considering all Life Equally.  

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deliberately scheme and configure plans to dominate, subvert and conquer my neighbor in perceiving 'them' as my enemy, all the while I was merely laying a trap to dominate, subvert and conquer myself and thus enslaving myself and all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny that I have fallen for the trap that I laid for myself through my deliberate denial of considering all life Equally within the decisions I have made in the past, where I was aware - as all is aware - of the deception and denial of self-as-all within seeking only personal glorification as greed/selfishness/self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself to the extent that my only option left was to lead myself into my own trap so that I could see and face the result and consequences of my actions/in-actions through pain and suffering of all as myself - and so bring myself to the brink of annihilation in reaping what I have shamefully sown for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to permit shame, fear and guilt to stop me from facing myself and correcting myself through a process of change within applying self-forgiveness.  I realize that within doing so, I am able to assist myself and others to stop the abuse that is existing in our world through denial of facing the trap we are all in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny that there is only ONE way out of this trap of self-deception - that being individual self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-correction where all may come to the ultimate realization that NONE are free until ALL are free.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit and con myself into the con of consciousness which I believed and perceived to be a valid replacement for awareness as breath - within doing so I was denying the actuality of myself being Equal to All existence through the belief that I am separate and there is some 'higher power' that is guiding all of existence and taking responsibility for my dishonesty with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trick myself into my own trap through the illusion of fantasy, enchantment, ethereal love, light, and mystery as perceiving those to be the source of life, when in fact they were illusions as disguised fear which has lead me and all to the very precipice of existence, to come face to face with the ultimate question that will decide who we are - Will we stand as Life as Equality or not?



Artwork by Jason Zuckerman











No comments:

Post a Comment