Friday 4 May 2012

7yr Journey to Life Day 8 - Down with Charity

Down with Charity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create charity as a false replacement for self-responsibility

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give to charity through my words where I am attempting to help others to realizing themselves as life, and so foolishly neglecting and prolonging my process

As if I feared you would not see.

You will see.


Down with false images

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an image of myself in my mind and so not see for real who I am as this world and reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place the image of me in my mind above other images and above the physical

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create false desires based on my false image of myself, and in doing so I was not able to see that my one true desire - Becoming Life as Equal - was being neglected

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the absolute inevitability of self-realization as Equal to and one with the physical


Down with false gods

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bow to the false god of consciousness and so allow it to be the director of me because I believed this personality was me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to submit to false gods through acts of compromising myself and my words in fear of survival

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bow to limitation and accept it as real


Down with false rewards

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to energetic experience for a selfish and temporary false reward

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the only path to my one true desire because I thought it to be unreachable

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself whereby I blinded myself to who I really am as equal to all as the physical

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am too weak to direct every breath in taking responsibility to become life as Equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am too small and insignificant to change my world and my reality

There is only one reward that is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment