Monday 7 May 2012

7yr Journey to Life - Day 11 - My Physical Body

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be uncaring within my life experience where my physical body was screaming to me as pain that something was wrong - and so I would just suck up the pain in the belief that I was tough and that everyone else was able to 'tough out' the pains of existence and that it did not really mean anything.  In that I realize my dishonesty within suppressing myself - and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I would express myself as the physical as pain that others would think that I was a wimp that couldn't handle it. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the fact that physical pain in and throughout my physical body is a manifestation of me as what I have accepted and allowed within my existence as fear of death, pain and suffering due to separation from the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself within not considering and fully understanding why I was experiencing physical pain in my body, and in that not realizing that my physical body was communicating to me what I was doing to myself and how I was being dishonest with myself as not standing Equal and one as the physical - where if we were standing Equal to ourselves as the physical as Life, pain would not be necessary, nor death.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lose communication ability with my physical body as myself as the physical where at times I am uncertain as to what my physical body is telling me and what is specifically required by my physical body in order for me to assist and support it in supporting me as supporting life as Equality and what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put extra strains on my physical body as a cruel tyrant god who brutally forces his slaves to work harder, faster and longer in grueling conditions.  A tyrant god who does not consider the fact that he/she is supported by the existence of all.  A tyrant god who believes he/she is better than the rest of existence in the delusional conscious state of mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to push my physical body to a point of exhaustion because I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear of not having enough money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to push my physical body to a point of exhaustion, suffering and pain because I accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear of death, and fear of losing status and/or reputation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself to the fact that my physical body is me as my opportunity to express myself in becoming life as the living example of what is best for all, and in so, I have a limited time-frame and window of opportunity in which I am able to correct myself, change myself, change my words and change my actions into an expression that supports all life Equally in and as each breath here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself through following after delusions and pictures programmed and created in my mind whereby I have allowed myself to become deluded by false ideas of who I am and who I should be based on a system of enslavement that in no way supports life, but only supports destructive self-interest.  In so, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to punish my physical body in an act of submission to false gods and false beliefs whereby I allowed myself to be led astray as a scared and lost sheep, and so sought revenge against those whom I blamed, neglecting the fact that I allowed all of this to happen because I accepted spitefulness to become real within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the impact of spitefulness on my physical body to the minute detail, wherein I have accepted and allowed energetic charges to shock my physical body into submission through me accepting and allowing thoughts/feelings/and emotions as fears and memories and pictures that are not physically here as me, but energy based systems of enslavement. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away as my expression/physical body to desires for feelings that are not what is best for all in all ways, but only serve self-interest and subject to fluctuating and deceptive moods of the mind.

I commit myself to stand in and as my physical body in supporting myself as becoming life as what is best for all.

I commit myself to stand and attend to the needs of my physical body in open communication in caring for my physical body

I commit myself to stand in complete union with my physical body where I no longer accept and allow myself to be deluded by thought, feelings and emotions as temporary energetic experiences that only serve to destroy my physical body

I commit myself to stand and embrace my physical body as my unconditional expression so that together we may serve only that which serves life as what is best for all in every way.

I commit myself to stand and no longer give my power away to delusions of spitefulness, fear, and false desires which are subject to the limitation of time. 











No comments:

Post a Comment