Thursday 10 May 2012

7yr Journey to Life - Day 14 - Body

Body - Bow & Die.  11 hours worked yesterday... 14 hours today.  Amazing how our body's are able to endure the abuse we put them through.  The walkway/stair I am building is really looking fantastic... Will post some pictures later.  The customer is likely not going to want to pay tax, funny how most rich people try to escape paying tax all the time.

I've had acid reflux for about a week now.  It started with a pain in my solar plexus.  I wasn't sure why I was getting it so I placed a hand on my chest and was trying to think of any thoughts that could have triggered it.  Turns out I was drinking too much coffee, so I changed to tea for a while.  I grabbed a quick burger and fries for lunch and that triggered it again.  Perhaps stress is also a factor. 

Sensed frustration arising again today but stopped it immediately.    

We give so much of our energy and lives to work when it is so needless.  I really cant wait for an Equal Money System to stop this nonsense.

I did not do a directive breathing exercise this morning, so I was less aware of my breath throughout the day.  Except when i was using the wet saw, I almost always made sure I was here breathing and directing myself.

A few weeks ago, I was on autopilot when I went to change the blade on my miter saw.  I accidentally hit the power switch while my finger was ON the blade.  Amazingly, the blade threw my finger off instead of cutting it.  After I calmed down a bit, I asked the guy I was working with "how much money his finger is worth to him".  He said "no price would replace his finger".  I mentioned that people sell body parts for money all the time (their own or abusively those of others), but I should have added that he probably would too if he were in a desperate situation like many in this world.  Imagine being so desperate for money you are willing to sell your body parts.  Most people don't consider that they could be the ones in that situation.

How much are your body parts worth?  What if you were desperate?

Equal Money would stop that bullshit as well.  Can we all agree to stop it together and end all this suffering please. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the idea that the customer will likely not want to pay tax

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not prepare to eat foods that support my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am so special that I would not get to the point that I would sell my body parts for money if I were in a desperate situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget to do my morning breath exercise and so compromise myself through being 'less aware' of myself as breath throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment