Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 145 – Embracing Change


Change


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and define myself and my physical body within and as consciousness as opinion based on my fear of survival.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to change to give myself the enjoyment of being here without fears or self-judgement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own judgement of myself – projected from the past into the future - and therefore create a belief that I cannot transcend a point, thus creating myself within and as an excuse out of fear, rather than trusting myself to stand Equal within and as my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the idea that ‘I don’t fit in’ or ‘belong’ anywhere out of fear of myself, when in fact the very idea of having to ‘fit in’ or ‘be-long’ is created in self-judgement as fear of change and fear of loss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to serve the selfish idea of who I am rather than be myself, accept myself, and embrace myself here, as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exert unnecessary strain on my physical body out of fear of myself, not considering my responsibility to myself as all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be more than the physical body that lives in Equality with all things, and supports what is best for all life.   In so, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create within myself desires for energetic experiences which consume my physical body in spite of myself as all.

I commit myself to accept and embrace myself as who I am here as the physical so that I can change myself and all Life can be supported.

I commit myself to realize that the starting point of myself has for a very long time been fear, as fear of myself in self-dishonesty, which I must face and change to create myself the directive principle of myself as what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to challenge myself to change the limitations I have imposed on myself and created in my mind as beliefs and opinions – to take responsibility to fully be here in each moment as breath.

I commit myself to challenge others as I would like others to challenge me – rather than submitting to and accepting a system of fear – to change, so that we can learn what it is to support each other to support Life Equally.

1 comment: