Sunday 27 January 2013

167 - Introspection pt 2



Walking myself back from the point in which I allowed myself to miss a cause of diversion of myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss a point within myself and so compound the issue within myself through going into irritation, frustration, aversion, denial, neglect, resentment and spite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself and go into my mind, allowing my mind to use the projection of fear so that I would not see the simplicity of being here as breath and stopping myself from participating in thoughts and self-judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow my mind to divert my attention away from breathing and concentrating on being here in the moment of breath where I can see myself and notice points which begin to take control of me through conscious thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider alternatives when I see a point coming up within myself – as to how I can deal with the point, breathing, writing, walking, speaking, directing myself to do something practical such as work etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by the fear of loss, and so project the image of me losing everything and how I would handle myself within given situations – imagining scenarios where my survival instinct would kick in and I would do whatever would be necessary for me to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am able to transcend all my systems, and so make myself feel better within thinking I am better and thus creating a personality within myself - without actually walking the points out one by one as what is here as me as my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself extensively and so desire to give up on myself, not realizing that by me giving up on myself I am giving up on everyone as myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment