Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 144 – Disappointment

 

Disappointment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the feeling of disappointment with myself direct me, as to cause consequences of me existing within and as the Character of Disappointment, believing myself to be disappointed with myself.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be appointed, as the desire to be directed and controlled by an external source other than myself, and in so I have accepted and allowed my own disappointment with myself, unaware of the consequences I was creating of enslavement within seeking and waiting for external direction in self-dishonesty.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the feeling of disappointment with myself direct me, as to create additional consequential feelings of resentment towards my past, rather than realizing and living the realization that we are all here in this together, and my process is connected to everyone else’s process.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within the feeling of disappointment with myself, where I have projected the feeling into the future rather than take responsibility for myself here, working with what is here and working to change myself and my reality.

 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that disappointment is here for me to realize – that the point of disappointment is to show me, not only how I have missed the point, but that there actually is a point to realize, take responsibility for, and transcend for myself here as all.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize that disappointment is supporting me to change myself, as the resistance that is necessary for me to learn to stand and be Life Equal to and as the physical.

 

I commit myself to see disappointment as resistance which is necessary self-support for self-realization so that I can correct myself to live what’s best for all.

 

I realize that until Life is Equal in every way, disappointment will be here supporting me to see.  In so, I commit myself to using disappointment as a tool of self-realization.

 

I commit myself to embrace disappointment so that all previous ideas of what Life is and ‘should be’ and ‘could have been’ can be eradicated, and Life can be created for real in absolute self-honesty and self-responsibility.

 

I commit myself to disappoint disappointment within the realization that the point is always here for me to see within and as me, therefore no actual disappointment can exist, as it was just an ‘idea’, a ‘definition’, and a ‘judgment’, of myself created in and as my mind, originally designed to keep me enslaved, yet now it is the tool of self-realization supporting me to see what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as. 

No comments:

Post a Comment