Saturday 19 January 2013

161 - Decision Making Process




How did we get here?  Here being the terrible situation we are all faced with on this planet - Where the way the world functions, is decided by vicious and cruel systems who care nothing for the value of Life, as Equality.   In our collective acceptance, we allowed the creation of the idea and illusion of 'free choice' – despite the fact that 'free choice' is actually the spiteful desire to be separate from existence, obviously leading to self-diminishment, death, and non-existence.  All this so that we could fulfill our selfish dreams and desires for mere energetic experiences of ourselves – sadly, not realizing the consequences as inseparable from these desires,  we separated ourselves from physical reality and enslaved ourselves to the mind of energy, falling into our own self-created trap.  

So, this is really how we forfeited our decision making power, in the belief that we would become free, yet it was self-deception, because the desire to be free from self, is in spite of self, as all of existence.  So the power of decision making fell into the hands of those who developed 'decision making systems' in the ultimate desire to have power over and enslave Life itself.   


The key here is the decision making process.  We have confounded ourselves with so many systems and compounded those systems with fears, judgments, guilt, beliefs, opinions, ideas etc. etc., decision making has become a very complex process full of anxiety and stress.  So the solution to this problem would then be to first simplify and understand the decision making process, and then to take our power back through becoming Decisive.  


Being decisive is self-movement and taking self-responsibility to make the decision to be decisive in each moment, and stand by those decisions – and/or if necessary, make a new decision.  The key is to practice actually making decisions directly, as soon as possible - not fearing any outcome, or fearing to make the wrong decision, because there is no wrong decision, as wrong is a judgment.  If our decision making process is always based in creating what is best for all, then nothing we do is ever wrong, it is simply self applying self in learning to take responsibility for self as all.  Any decision that is made can at any point be cross referenced to test its effectiveness, and so if another possibility is realized that would be best for all, a new decision is simply made.


Whenever we find we are stagnant, it is because we have not made (or tried to escape making) a decision, and not making a decision is the desire to be free from the decision making process – yet to become life is a decision that must be walked continually until all stands equal as Life.  Tough and easy decisions alike, all can be simplified to the equality equation of 1+1=2 as a series of decisions followed by a final decision.    




Decision Making Process


1. Make a Decision

2. Investigate other possibilities
3. Write it out if necessary
4. Consider all dimensions in Common Sense Best for All
5. Remove fears, judgments, beliefs, opinions etc through Self Forgiveness (past/future etc)
6. Consider consequences for and against, both (multiple) sides of the decision
7. Cross reference if necessary
8. Reaffirm and commit to self and the decision (or make a new decision)
9. Create a time-line for self to walk out the decision
10. Develop self-trust in always making the decision to live what is Best for All




Self Forgiveness on Fears in Decision Making


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to myself in refraining from the decision making process, in attempt to escape or be free from the responsibility of making decisions. I realize that to desire to be free from decision making is the desire to be enslaved to others, and allowing them to take responsibility to make decisions for me - yet I am responsible to make the decisions myself in the best interest of all. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hesitate in making decisions in fear of making the wrong decision based on past experiences where I still hold the belief that I made the wrong decisions in self-judgment.  In so, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make poor decisions in the past based in self-interest rather than making decisions in the best interest of all life. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hesitate in making decisions in fear of failure.  I realize that failure only exists as a mechanism of opportunity for me to realize myself, forgive myself, and correct myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a decision because I fear losing something.  I realize that fearing to lose something is actually creating/projecting for myself the experience of losing something.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will become egotistical if I become effectively decisive.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear allowing myself to get out of control or possessed if I become decisive. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of being seen as someone who is rich and therefore an abuser, should I become consistently decisive. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of being stuck in a decision and not being able to change my decision.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of being defined as 'the decision maker'.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the responsibility of being a decision maker.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear of not having free time for myself if I become consistently decisive in each moment. 



I commit myself to take my decision making power back through constant and consistent decision making


I commit myself to stand by my decisions as my commitment to myself, until I make a new decision that is best for all - in which case I stand by that decision as it is best for all life. 


I commit myself to realize my responsibility to myself in becoming decisive, and in so develop constant self-movement and self trust through consistent and effective decision making. 

1 comment: