Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 150 – Prioritizing

 

Prioritize

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing consequences of what I have accepted and allowed in the past.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by discouragement, as the desire to give up on myself based on future projections of consequences.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid facing tasks that need to be completed as rebellion against myself as the systems within myself in the self-righteous self-judgement that the systems are evil and I am good.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear begin trapped in my current situation, as the fear of blaming and judging myself for the consequences of what I accepted and allowed.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear embarrassment and humiliation as the fear of change and fear of loss.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a pattern within my living as always changing priorities based on fear of facing a specific task that needs to be completed, switching to something I would prefer to do in fear that I will not be able to complete the task, because I constantly switch and change priorities and cannot seem to remain focused on one objective.

 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully realize and understand this pattern within myself of not focusing and sticking to prioritization due to fear it will not work out, or me simply not wanting to do it.

 

I commit myself to prioritization each day and sticking to those priorities

 

I commit myself to work on self discipline within my daily participation

 

I commit myself realize that fearing the outcome before it transpires only creates undesirable consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment