Thursday 21 June 2012

Williams 7yr Journey to Life - Day 54

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to postpone my responsibilities till the last minute.  I realize that doing this creates consequences that I will have to face as not being effective as possible within my process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think to myself that I can relax and not push myself throughout the day even at times where I feel that I don't have much to do, there are things that I can do that will assist myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give myself too much slack within my daily participation, as still not being completely effective with self-discipline.  I realize I need to develop a system for myself where I can discipline myself to direct myself in working at expanding myself and doing things that will manifest changes that will be reflected in my outer world as changes that are moving myself towards assisting others and myself to stand up and support equality and equal money for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the primary points in my life that need to be dealt with - with regards to work and positioning myself somehow so that I am better able to support myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be inconsistent with pushing my resistances, where at times if I don't feel like doing something because I feel tired or too relaxed, I have allowed myself to become ineffective through doing things that produce no real change in myself and or my world.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to consider those in my world that are in desperate situations.  Just because I do not see them right here in front of me does not mean that it is not happening - I know it is happening - and just because I am not experiencing the suffering they are going through right now does not mean it is not happening, or that I will have to face similar consequences in the future through my accepted and allowed consequences of lack of self-direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect my responsibility to myself to motivate myself, not through fear, but through me upholding my responsibility to myself as supporting life and living the principle of what is best for all in all ways.

I commit myself to change myself in every moment and to realize that I am able to change in every moment.

I commit myself to motivating myself through constantly bringing my awareness here, as the physical, and remembering what horrors this world actually exists as so that I can change myself and my world for which I am responsibile for creating as this horrible atrocity that it is.

I commit myself to seeing, realizing and facing each point that comes up within me - and to no longer accept and allow myself to define myself with my mind as the ideas and personalities of the past which kept me enslaved to an idea of myself - as 'good' or 'funny' or 'cool' or 'intelligent'. I realize that the only way to solve the problems in our world is for each to self-realize through self-honesty so we can all contribute and work together to create a world that is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment