Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 46 - Before Its Too Late


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by money, where my feelings are determined by the number in my bank account.  I realize we live in a system that is not Equal or fair in any way, but destructive in nature and that it came to be through my acceptances and allowances.  Therefore there is no choice in the matter, I must stand up for life and change myself so that I can change the system to stop the abuse of life and create a new system that supports life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think only of myself, where I lived in the belief that the rest of the world was not my responsibility and the belief that I did not create this mess, when in fact I did create this mess through my acceptances and allowances and participating in a system based on greed and self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to blame others such as politicians, stock market traders, bankers and those that attain money easily through leverage tactics and deliberate harm such as drug dealers and criminal activities groups.  I realize that I am no better than any of these people because I myself allowed the system to function through my direct participation, and therefore I am equally guilty for the demise of life as anyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which tolerates abuse of life in infinite ways through the promotion of capitalism, consumerism, war, slavery and all types of cruelty and disregard for life.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system based on fear where three quarters of the world are struggling to survive because money and resources to make money is extremely difficult if not impossible to attain. I realize that this type of capitalistic system promotes fear as the primary driving force for life and thus many are so driven by fear they will stop at nothing to obtain money, even killing and torturing other human beings and animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the deliberate murder of those who are unfortunately are out of the loop, unable to attain resources that are necessary to survive such as medicine, health care, food, water and shelter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where people are so fearful that it is necessary to have a police force, military, and weapons that can destroy the whole planet. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that breeds clones that mimic eachother out of fear of facing themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where parents punish their children into submission and submit them to an education system that programs them to be good slaves to the system rather than allowing them to express themselves as life as what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system of religion where people are so fearful of an imaginary god that they don't even realize they are funneling money into the system which perpetuates false beliefs and false people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where money is given more value than Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where profit and greed are promoted through the media in a propaganda war against Life to keep the masses blind to the fact that they are living in a system of enslavement, functioning as organic robot slaves to money, profit and greed.

I commit myself to stand for life in appling myself in self-honesty to stop the mind system of consciosness that is conning all of humanity into self-delusion and self-destruction.

I commit myself to expose all the abusive ways the system is being sustained through selfishness and inconsideration for everyone as a whole.

I commit myself to realize and see and understand what is really going on in my world and reality so that I can do what is necessary to be done, as standing with the group that stands for what is best for all.

I commit myself to align myself with the physical in stopping participation in the mind as that which is based on energy and pictures/thoughts/feelings/emotions/perceptions/beliefs/ideas and opinions which do not support life.

No comments:

Post a Comment