Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 36 - Exponential Potential


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss opportunities in my life where I could have assisted someone to understanding Equality and coming to self-realizations because I did not make an effort to express myself out of fear and/or self-interest.  I realize that there is tremendous potential in every moment if I am here as breath living what is best for all.  I also realize the exponential factors involved in that what can potentially happen through a simple act of selfless support, where resonant outflows can produce multiple self-realizations culminating in more pressure on the entire system to stop abuse of life, and change to a system that is best for all - The Equal Money System. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my potential through limiting myself in and as my mind. I see that at times I could do more for Equality, but I do not because I am still subject to the mind as limitation through past programming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the mind of past programming rather than stop myself in the moment, clear myself through breath, and change myself within the moment freeing myself from the limitations of the past.  I realize that the past assists me to see how I went wrong so I can correct myself, but the past in itself is gone with no value other than that.  Memories do not serve life here in any way other than to assist with changing me here and now so that I can delete all memories of the past, as it only existed in the starting point of abuse and self-denial.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my trust and belief in someone  rather than trust myself as what I know to be true to myself as - what is best for all is ALWAYS the absolute best - it can get no better than that.  Anyone telling me that I need to do this, or I need to do that, so that I can improve my image, or be faster, or be better, or look better  - is deceived - in trying to manipulate me into the polarity game of winner/loser which is NEVER best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in a cult. I realize that this is a ridiculous fear because I realize the whole world is full of cults/cultures - which all they really are are organizations and corporations of people who serve a common purpose - to abuse life.  I realize there is only ONE cult that has the guts to stand in support of ALL LIFE.  I love being in that cult, because Desteni is the BEST ******* CULT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!! 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and squirm my way out of facing my fears through changing the subject or excuses and justifications, or occupying my mind with trivial things - PRETENDING I'M NOT AWARE OF MYSELF HERE - rather than face my fears and dishonesty directly in the EXACT moment that I am aware of them.  I realize that if I do not face my fears in the moment I see them, I will time-loop in a cycle of dishonesty and so miss my opportunity to transcend my fear and compound harmful consequences upon myself and others.

I commit myself to showing myself what points I need to face and apply self forgiveness for in each moment of each breath, so that I may stop self deception and change myself to develop self-honesty, integrity, and dignity to stand for Life as Equality as what is best for all in all ways. 

I commit myself to summon all my courage as I develop self-trust in walking with the group that stands for Life, to remove petty fears that stand in the way of my ETERNAL life within and as the physical expression of Life.

I commit myself to allow/open myself to realize the unlimited potential of what is possible when a group stands in absolute agreement - with one common goal and one common purpose - and when that purpose is to support ALL LIFE, then NOTHING is impossible for that group.  




No comments:

Post a Comment