Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 50 - Lust Ignorance and Greed

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize the simple fact that money is false valuation based in greed, and that I am responsible for supporting and creating the current money system as consumerism and greed.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I do not take a stand to change the current money system, I am continuing to support it, and therefore I am accepting myself as being subject to, controlled by, and consumed with greed, making me the complete manifestation of greed and thus a willing abuser of life.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the entire universe is aware - as myself here, and that I cannot cheat the universe as myself through excuses and justifications and blaming others. I realize that this is me trying to cheat and escape myself - because I fear taking responsibility, and fear facing myself as what I have accepted and allowed myself to become - as greed.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and understand that by me not standing for life as what is best for all, I am making the conscious decision to deny myself here, and  I am endorsing all the lies, cruelty, torture, and horrors of this world through renunciation of self-responsibility - thus denying my very existence for fear of facing who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to comprehend the extent of the suffering that is occurring in my world and reality - this due to me not taking responsibility to support the clear and obvious solution that would bring an end all unnecessary suffering - Equal Money For All. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my own selfish desires ABOVE that which is best for all - and in so abdicated my responsibility to do what is necessary to be done to stop the abuse and destruction of life on my planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to squander opportunities for myself to investigate and understand the true nature of my world and reality - and WHY the world is the way it is - and HOW I am contributing to a system of enslavement.  I realize that it is deliberate ignorance, in trying to appease my own infinite selfish desires as addictions to energy, and fear of losing my personality and what I 'think' is my life - as relationships based in fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the inevitability of death, and that I must face myself and how I have chosen to live my life when my physical body dies.  In that, if I continue to live based solely on my 'personality', I am intentionally disregarding my responsibility to stand for and support all life and the simple solution to a self-destructive world.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to challenge myself to move myself and expand my understanding of myself through investigating the nature of my reality and the reason why we live in a world full of spiteful behavior and wars of all kinds - from military conflict, to marital conflict, to sibling rivalry, to the war in my head as my secret mind that I believe no one knows about but myself - yet it is all manifested as the consequences we are currently living out.

I commit myself to change myself so that I am no longer directed and controlled by greed - but change that into a life of giving and forgiving myself so that I can change my world and bring about Equality as me being equal to my world and reality in every way so life can be honored, rather than money.

I commit myself to challenge myself to see when, how, what and why I am not being real and honest with myself. In that I understand that living a lie is of NO BENEFIT in any way to myself, nor the rest of the world as me.

I commit myself to push myself to investigate the true nature of my existence and why I exist the way I do, and to see that there is a practical and inevitable solution to all the problems we collectively face in our world and reality - by standing as Equals and supporting all life as what is best for all.

I commit myself to move myself constantly and consistently to bring awareness to myself and my world through working to expose and deconstruct the harmful nature of secret mind/ego participation as lust for power and control over the physical reality - which is foolish because I am seeking to have power over myself - as mind over matter - yet this is the deception that breeds fear in me, as fear of taking responsibility and standing to support all life as Equality.

I commit myself to realize how I can change myself to assist and support all life, in becoming effective and aligning myself with the principle of what is best for all through the desteni-I-process course.

No comments:

Post a Comment