Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 47 - Confidence, potential and opportunity


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty for no reason when I find myself around others whom - within the system - would be defined as 'of a higher class' or 'of higher intellect/status'.  I realize that this guilty feeling is based on my past identity of myself where I had for so long thought of myself as less then others, not standing equal to other physical beings in my life because I thought and believed that I was somehow 'less than' because I was aware of the abusive nature of our reality.  I realize that in me not wanting/understanding how to change myself to align myself with what is best for all, I abdicated myself through a belief system of 'making myself less than others' within the belief that I would not have to take responsibility for myself and my world as standing as an Equal in every way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself in playing the role of a humble person in that I do not stand up to direct a situation because I am still clinging to a personality role as opposed to moving and directing myself in ways that would support all as myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself within limiting my awareness as being fully present in the moment, and so not realizing and so passing up amazing opportunities to share insight and understanding of Equality and how others can support themselves in stopping the mind of enslavement to thoughts/feelings and emotions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the reactions and judgements of others if I should express a point in directing myself to carefully share a realization that would assist others to see how they can transcend a mind pattern.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit potential through placing others inside a defined box of how I believe they will react in a given situation.  I realize that those who directly or indirectly act or speak within mocking, spiteful, or abusive words or behavior, have no chance of self-realization.  Therefore I do not participate with such people unless I have no other choice in the matter. If that be the case, then I direct myself firmly and bluntly, without allowing myself to participate in any form of abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in backchat where I allowed myself to perceive and think of a woman as 'beautiful' - when I know full well that there is no such thing as beauty, and it is nowhere to be found in the entire universe. Beauty is deception because it exists within the polarity of Beauty/Ugliness and all polarity is based on personal opinion which is personality/ego based and is of the mind of thoughts and energy.

I commit myself to establish confidence within myself in every situation, allways prepared to stand accountable for every moment and every situation that arises so that I can direct it in full awareness of myself as Equal to all.

I commit myself to act within the certainty of what is necessary to be done, and therefore I can direct myself appropriately in being specific and focused on supporting life.

I commit myself to test myself and face resistances as a challenge to myself as challenging my beliefs and perceptions so that I may transcend all limitation and belief systems, and walk myself to nothingness with discipline and absolute self-will

I commit myself to face all fears directly and immediately upon realization so that I may no longer be subject to and enslaved within fears, as fear has no part in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment