Wednesday 6 June 2012

7yr Journey to Life - Day 38 - Sugar Point



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat foods that I know will damage and have repercussions for my body.  I realize that syrup/sugar laden foods are poisonous to me, with the evidence being my body reacting and showing me my irresponsibility through headaches after I eat too much syrup/sugar laden foods.  I also realize that syrop/sugar laden foods are an addiction in that I am attempting to 'feel good' through eating what 'tastes good' - yet what 'tastes good' is not necessarily good nutritionally for my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to - when I go to the grocery store, buy items in fear that if I do not buy them, I will not have them when I get cravings. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having sugar in my house.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will have to pay more money if I do not buy sweets at the grocery store, and therefore have to buy them at a convenience store which costs more money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear stopping my addiction to sugar

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I can not stop myself in my addiction to sugar

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses to myself about why I NEED sugar, when I DO NOT NEED SUGAR to support my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that the effects of sugar within me are tiredness, headaches, energy fluctuations and increased body weight.  Not to mention all the other negative effects sugar has in my internal organs to which I am unaware.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect my body through addiction to sugar.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to treat my stomach like a garbage dump, in eating foods that are too greasy causing acid reflux and not chewing my food enough.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that by stopping my addiction to sugar, I may enjoy eating nutritional food that supports my body without harmful side effects such as what happens when I eat syrop/sugar laden foods.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire eating as something to do to escape myself when there are many ways in which I could be applying myself.  I realize that in trying to escape myself, I am not taking full responsibility for myself in each moment, but seeking comfort in self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear pushing myself to work at the computer in the fear that I can not produce anything of value.  I realize that this fear is not real because there is much that I can do to support myself and my world effectively through blogging, vlogging, commenting, creating and sharing myself and my realizations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear getting tired in front of the computer, therefore not pushing my resistance to stick with it, in getting things done that need to be done.

I commit myself to push my resistance of the sugar habit in every moment until I no longer have an addiction to sweets/syrup/sugar.

I commit myself take responsibility for what foods I put into my body so that I no longer eat within self-interest, but eat that which supports my body, not as an addiction, but as self-support.

I commit myself to self-honesty in pushing my resistances with regards to fearing 'what I will require' while shopping at the grocery store.

I commit myself to understanding that when I have fully stopped my addiction to sugar, I will enjoy eating more because I will not be eating within addiction, but eating foods that support my body rather than harm myself as an act of self-sabotage and abuse through eating sugars.

I commit myself to self-awareness of what I am putting into my body and why, wherein each moment I am aware of whether I am acting within addiction or acting within self-direction as myself as what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment