Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 330


Mon Dec 26

Problems

Wasting time - Solution - Push myself to Wake the fuck up

Lack of confidence - Solution - Practice Confidence

Not seeing the goals, not believing (living) the goals - Solution - Live the Goals








Coping vs Addressing fears. I often cope rather than face the issue because I fear, and do not wish to face the worst case scenario, as something bad happening that would let me down... I would feel awful and angry at myself. I fear that I would not recover or be able to escape from that scenario.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cope with my fears in the back of my mind (subconscious) rather than address them directly in the moment through self forgiveness and correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and be controlled by that belief that I would not be able to recover should my worst case scenario happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the belief that I would not be able to handle, or deal with my worst case scenario.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to address my fears as my worst case scenario so that I can clear myself of irrational fears and move forward in spite of my uncertainty.

I forgive myself that I have not Created myself the way in which I would like to be, as honoring Life in each moment, living directly, actively pushing myself with Integrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear pushing myself in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living my highest potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt and distrust myself, creating a stumbling block for myself in my goal of living oneness and equality.



No comments:

Post a Comment