Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 343


Jan 9

Residual shit. Don't get trapped in it.

Sensing my own self worth. No longer defined by the past, must be created withing the starting point of Equality


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in such a rush to get somewhere. I realize that this is the systematic goading of preprogrammed consciousness.

Word: Lust
What is the nature of lust? Is it valid or invalid? How is it connected with/an allegory to our ultimate desire as the cessation of separation?

A manifestation of Suppression of self within the mind, as a consequence of inaction, hiding.

Stems from a point of suppression - neglecting to express self here in many moments over time, leads to lust (easy, quick fix) as a false solution. To stop enslavement to lust, we must apply and physically practice expressing/participating in all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment