Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 340


Jan 6 2017

Have to correct my points of stagnation.

Dealing with the mind, I find it works in the same way money systems work in our world. That is, by way of distraction, subtraction, abstraction, extortion, distortion, Diversion, perversion, corruption, oppression, depression, suppression. Particularly for myself today I noticed the point of diversion, where my train of thought process was subtly diverted onto a sidetrack. I have not considered myself to have 'sinned' in this manner, only that I was not able to bring myself to a conclusive decision or understanding of the matter which was at hand. Being stuck in the decision making process can be a drag.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get stuck in the decision making process. I realize that I must move myself along with a clear starting point of where I must go to create what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Divert my attention into alternate realities of my mind, whichever suits my self interest.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with thinking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment