Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 336


Mon Jan 2

Thinking something is wrong with me creates a problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for having dull and monotonous video's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by emotions and feelings rather than feeling what would be best in the situation.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to my circumstances in a way that makes problems worse for myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into reactionary patterns of complaining that I feel unhappy that I believe I am not getting my way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to escape into feelings of feeling awful, and within that using those feelings as a justification to escape to my happy place as well as trying to cope with my reality through the use of drugs and alcohol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be upset, mad and inner raging at myself and the world where I find things difficult to cope and I believe I am not enjoying life/existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by anger and bitterness and confusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind, naive, and foolish to the extent that I did not create myself as I would have liked, as what would have been best for all.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear conflict and the consequences of conflict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment