Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 341


Jan 7 2017

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget to start again immediately without self judgment upon realizing my state of (un)awareness until I am here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear energy as within the manifestation of the polarity of what is here - as a process of existence, non-existence, and death. I realize that it is my responsibility to create myself as Life, as what is Best for All.




Personal
Looking at the point of directing my energy as I feel a sense of desire within me. There must be a fear at work on a deeper level. When desire manifests, I realize that I must look deeper within myself in order to understand the implications of what that desire creates and manifests as.

I see that I have created myself within and as the point(s) of sex/lust/love. That is no excuse to not See the outflows of what consciousness creates. Physical dimension - go outside.

Perhaps creating some form of enjoyment expression for myself.

Talisman.

Slow down, breathe. Stop being enslaved to energy.

Redefining Sex

As opposed to slaving for a manipulative and quick energetic fix...


Sex can be described as - the entire process of building up to the self-aware, unconditional self-expression of being one with the source of all existence, grounded within understanding of the process of creating Life in the physical, free from enslavement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment