Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 358


Jan 25

Guy came to look at the car today. I told him it did not overheat. He drove it for 2 mins and it overheated. I felt bad because he drove an hour to come and see the car. In the moment, I acted on my bad feeling and immediately defaulted my thinking to 'no deal'. Had I been aware, and rather than acting on my bad feeling, I could have seen the opportunity to suggest that we fill the car with antifreeze fluid so that he could make the trip home with the car.

Negative Thinking Pattern Consequence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act on the feeling bad reaction, and through that allowed myself to go into a dead end pattern of 'no deal' out of my reaction which in turn cost me the opportunity to resolve the issue and solve the problem for myself and the other individual.   

No comments:

Post a Comment