Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 361


Jan 28

Part 3

Art with a message.



Part 2

Just had a convo with x. I find it very challenging to communicate. Like swimming against a very strong current. I have to stay in alignment with myself and not allow myself to be drawn into a situation that would cause me to compromise myself or others.

My head still hurts very slightly in the back from the headache this week. Felt a slight pain in my spline today. The coffee I had from Bridgehead was soo good.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in lust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need excitement as stimulation in order to live.




Living Words

Commitment
Focus



I am Honor

I am Self Honesty

I am Motivation

I am Consideration

I am Awareness

I am One

I am Creator


I am Here

No comments:

Post a Comment