Sunday 25 December 2016

Day 329

Sun Dec 25

Give what I would like to receive. See what I would like to see myself as from the perspective of others.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the feeling of embarrassment because I am aware of exposing my ego (what I have accepted and allowed to create and define myself here based on my past) and how subconscious desires can surface awkwardly and unexpectedly. I realize and trust myself here in applying the process of self forgiveness and correction which is the silver lining of assistance and support for others.

If we consider the body as a sculpture, we have been trained to think of it as the object of ultimate desire, where we form opinions about the shape, size, color, symmetry etc, etc, turning those ideas and judgments into beliefs that certain physical body appearances are more valuable to us for reasons such as strength, agility, height, muscle content, beauty, etc, etc,. All of these traits are founded in self interest for the purpose of survival, power, and/or comfort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place trust into the strength I have been given within my physical body. I realize that this strength only a limited means of expression that eventually fails as my body deteriorates into dust at the point of death. I commit myself to change myself to rather place my trust in common sense as what is best for all, and in that which honors Life in stopping the abuse of Life in this reality.

Rant

Feeling disconnected, as not having anything to contribute. Falsity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cultivate the tree of knowledge of good and evil within myself through my self created personality mind consciousness system.

I commit myself to only cultivate the tree and fruit of that which honors Life within myself and within others.


No comments:

Post a Comment