Sunday 18 December 2016

Day 319

Wed Dec 14

Indignation. Not all anger is sin. Seeing a woman inspecting our work the other day, I felt a sense of wariness, as I will not allow myself to be ridiculed more than what is necessary, as I must make an income. I have a comparably strong physical body which I am grateful for. I see within the system how I have rebelled against it, and later in my life tried to work with it.

In a dream, someone defined me by (the words on) my sweater, also related to my high school. I felt insulted. Self definitions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how I fear that others perceive me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ashamed of myself in the sight of others, and fear that others are ashamed of me, thus making me a failure. The solution is to walk my process in consideration, integrity, and awareness so that I may prevent myself from foolish mistakes which cause and create conflict, anger, and indignation within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the instructions of my DNA, and use my DNA as the definition of who I am.


I forgive myself that I have not transcended my DNA, to move myself here based on the principle of equality as what is best for all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment