Saturday 24 December 2016

Day 326

Thurs Dec 22

Picked up my new used car today. Happy and it runs well, besides a small noise, but I'm not really worried. Its very comfortable and lots of room for my tools etc. Good on gas, perfect for me.

It will be nice to be mobile again. I should be able to move more effectively, and work on developing myself, and create a plan for myself for the near future. I was thinking of moving out, selling my house and moving to the city. Perhaps that would be better for me as I have no one here to support me when things go bad, like my vehicle failing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose touch with myself in my breathing application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in doubt and uncertainty as who I am and my relevance to existence in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to slack off within my process, taking moments too lightly in fleeting feelings of happiness.


I commit myself to push myself to realize all there is here for me to live and change about myself so that I can stand Equal to life without shame

No comments:

Post a Comment