Sunday 18 December 2016

Day 318


Mon Dec 12

The systems within myself will default into self interest if I do not push, work, and direct myself in a way that is best for all. Pushing resistances. Funny and sad how I forgot about that point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get off track with myself so as to forget and lose touch with the reality that I must push myself in each moment to correct myself and direct myself in a way that is best. I realize that if I do not do this, then I will inevitably fall into self interest by default as my physical body will be directed by the systems.

There are constant reminders of how abusive the system is, so the reminders ought to show me that I must do something to take responsibility to change myself and the world.


Seeing past the deception and Moving through the deception.  

No comments:

Post a Comment