Sunday 11 December 2016

Day 314


Thurs Dec 8


Am I able to release myself from my self judgments?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by feelings of guilt for past miscalculations and inconsideration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resent myself and condemn myself for past miscalculations and inconsideration, and lack of knowledge and understanding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disrespect life in what I have done to myself and others in the past through miscalculations, inconsideration, and lack of knowledge and lack of understanding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harm myself and others through deliberate spite, in seeking to serve my own self interest in spite of everyone else and in spite of the principle of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek my own self interest with regards to addictions. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to serve my own self interest in seeking to find acceptance, love, and comfort for myself without considering what the consequences would be to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spite myself through inconsideration and deliberate spite because I was afraid to take a stand for myself, by myself, for the benefit of life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as a robotic program to be used by the mind consciousness system to empower certain individuals in this world and the here after.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect to realize what I have been doing and continue to do through abdication and not moving myself to correction as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment