Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 112–Astrological Alignment


Astrology Aries

I have found astrology quite supportive in pointing out different aspects of my individual programmed design, although I have found that not every prescribed definition outlined is pronounced within my behaviour.  I have made myself aware of the inherent systems of my birth sign, in the attempt to transcend what ‘traits’ imposed a limitation on myself, and so attempt to use my traits or ‘talents’ to focus and align myself in ways that support me aligning myself with Equality, and living what is best for all. 

However due to the nature of the system as a whole, my personal systems, and various aspects of my current situation, I have for the most part, been unable to be substantially effective in positively focusing and aligning these traits to the best of my abilities.   

According to my astrological sign (Aries - program) I am predisposed to the following traits…

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted


On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered

Impulsive and impatient

Foolhardy and daredevil


It’s interesting, the ‘dark side’ traits are obvious points that require work –  specifically selfishness, which I have been working on over the past little while. (Obviously selfishness does not support what is best for all.)
The positive traits, once aligned with equality, could effectively be used for the benefit of all.     
I realize that I must transcend (the limitations and definitions of) all of the astrological signs, however starting with my own sign seems like a good starting point.

During my brief research into Alchemy and Kabbalah, reading some books and so on, I recall some interesting perspectives with regards to the balancing and alignment of myself – to myself - from the mind system’s starting point of self-interest and energy of course, (becoming my own god in the imaginary land in my mind).

One book in particular outlined a series of imaginations where I would see myself within my own kingdom, with a central tower, where each level was a part of myself.

One portion of the imaginations I found particularly interesting was on the ground level of the tower, I would sit at a large round table with the selected members of my council. Each member was of a different astrological sign, so as to compliment me of course (haha) and so to grant me a balanced perspective in dealing with matters of interest or concern within my magical kingdom in my mind.

I see this (practical Astrology, no imagination required) as a good starting point in assisting myself through transcending all of the designated and limited characterizations outlined within the astrological chart, so that I can understand and realize different aspects of myself through changing myself, and in so approach challenges with the ultimate goal of transcending all limitation and fear of self, so that best for all can be realized within myself, here.

Taking responsibility for myself as all is the greatest relief.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as selfish, and in so shrivel up into the shell of my mind rather than change and expand myself in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to be directed and controlled by anger, as the energetic response to frustration, as my mind not getting what it selfishly wants immediately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impulsive, in that I have allowed myself to be directed and controlled by external impulses, rather than be the starting point of myself, as directing myself and living in the best interest of all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impatient.  I realize that patience essential to my process so that I can learn to slow myself down and not jump to conclusions based on ideas, frustration or anger in selfish desire to get more for me, because I fear for my own survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play the foolhardy and daredevil characters in vain attempt for personal glory and or excitement, risking life and limb.  I realize that this type of behavior does not serve the interest of all, but is also selfish and thus foolish in nature. 


I commit myself to realize that aligning myself to Equality as what is best for all is the only way that I can transcend all of my selfish desires and so find true self-enjoyment and fulfillment with myself and my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment