Monday 12 November 2012

Day 104–Arrogance


Arrogance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly seek personal happiness, relief and comfort for myself in spiteful arrogance, while the world suffers.  As the deadly arrow glances by, and I pretend that I have no responsibility, and that consequence and death will never happen to me. 

I forgive myself that I have, in arrogance, not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the selfish pursuit for personal happiness, relief, and comfort for myself is foolish, self-centered, and inconsiderate of everything else in my reality in which I currently depend on to support my existence.

I forgive myself that I have, in arrogance, accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can have my own personal opinion and moral standard about how my world should function.  I realize that all opinions are counterfeit, as they are all programmed ideas which can only exist in spite of life, and thus do not support what is best for everyone and everything.

I forgive myself that I have, in arrogance, not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am fully capable of forgiving and changing myself to live what is best for all life through a simple process of self-forgiveness and correction, so that I can stop all selfishness within myself.

I forgive myself that I have, in arrogance, accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by my ego/mind which gives me every possible (and impossible) excuse ever conceived as to why I cannot take responsibility to stand for Equality and support the one and only solution with the absolute certainty to solve all of the problems in our world and our entire existence.

I forgive myself that I have, in arrogance, accepted and allowed myself to go into frustration and mind tantrums, where all I do is complain about how I think things should be, rather than take responsibility to do what I am able to do, and what is common sense in supporting that which supports all Equally.

I commit myself to abandon foolish arrogance, in favour of changing myself into that which supports my existence and the existence of those who care about life.

I commit myself to realize that real happiness can only be truly fulfilled and expressed when enslavement ends and that this can only be achieved through standing Equal to life as myself as all.

I commit myself to realize that the relief and comfort I often seek after is only temporary, while as long as we allow a world full of inequality, anxiety, wars and all of our worst nightmares will come to pass, as our own shit smeared in our faces to show us what we are doing to ourselves, in our stubborn blindness, stupidity, arrogance, and selfish disregard for life.

Life is for giving, but life will not forgive me, if I do not forgive myself, and create myself as Equal to Life in every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment