Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 103–Alignment

 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be myself for fear of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to run and hide from myself because I fear facing the consequences of what I have created myself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the knowledge of myself is enough to bring me to life, while it is self will as self trust and self honesty in combination with my commitment to my agreement with myself.  In that, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to others and so condemn myself because I feel that others are better than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an image of myself as someone special where I have to live up to the image of myself as opposed to taking responsibility for myself as who I am here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone my responsibility to myself till the last minute as the pattern I have developed through my rebellious personality character since I was a child and I rebelled against the system.  I realize that rebellion is only rebellion against myself and procrastination is fear of taking responsibility to support myself as life, because I fear losing my 'selfish’ desires to do what I want in spite of all that is here as my world and reality.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into cycles where I have to repeat what I have done in the past because I did not transcend my own mind created ideas of who I am.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to fully realize and see who I really am, and the consequences to be faced for not supporting all as myself in standing in and as the principle of what is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my selfishness through thoughts and ideas about what I am doing so that I can continue to exist as selfish.

I realize that selfishness is spiteful, in spite of myself and my world and reality, therefore I no longer accept and allow myself to create myself as a selfish being who only cares for my own self interests, but rather I commit myself to stand equal to myself as all that is here so I can direct myself to live what is best for all life.

I commit myself to stop all selfishness within myself

I commit myself to facing who I am and what I have created and the consequences thereof, so that I can change myself and correct what I have done as my responsibility to myself and all as me.

I commit myself to make the connection with myself and understand why exactly I do everything that I do so that I can understand the nature of consequence and how it plays out through the resonances

I commit myself to write myself out so that I can see myself, and place myself into perspective and not desire to hide from myself.

I commit myself to allocate the resources I have effectively so that I can support life with what has been given to me.

I commit myself to face the discomfort I feel in my physical body as the indicator as to how and what I need to do to direct myself to assist myself in aligning myself with what is best for all in every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment