Saturday 28 July 2012

Day 86 – Risk, Fear and Judgment


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel awful 
about myself, in that I have not done as much as I could have in the past 
because I have allowed myself to get discouraged with my situation and 
regrets/resentments of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others 
through arguing in my head as backchat in the belief that others are to blame 
for that I have created.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 
myself to judge myself as a failure and seek to give up on myself – as the 
‘good' feeling’ of spite in my mind having played the ‘ace in the hole’
where I feel better through vengeful thoughts of spite, in spite of
myself and all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear future 
outcomes based on my past where I am allowing myself to be controlled by 
fear as future projections of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself 
to myself in the past, where I believe I was doing better or worse in the 
past – not seeing the point that I am facing here.I forgive myself that I 
have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for each thought 
that comes up and so allow thoughts to go unchecked and accumulate into 
self-judgement and fear and self-sabotage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I 
can just coast through times of relaxation without pushing myself to direct 
myself in breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to 
become jealous of others who seem to have it easy in life with a well secured 
future, without realizing that each will have to face themselves as what they 
have created themselves as, thus we all face the same future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and blame 
myself because I have not fully walked my self-corrections, rather than do the 
work that needs to be done to correct myself through listing all the points 
and getting to the root of the issues. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame this process 
as the reason I do not have enough time to focus on work, when it is this process 
that is assisting and has assisted me to become more effective in every aspect of 
my life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the process for 
me not being able to make more contacts/friends/relationships within the system, 
as within the system its “who you know” that gets you money and success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for not 
standing up for Equality, when it is myself who needs to perfect myself – the 
focus is always me so that I am standing absolute within myself, and then I will 
be able to assist others effectively.I forgive myself that I have accepted and 
allowed myself to blame “how I got into process” as an excuse as to why I can 
justify inaction and self-defeat, as I have trained myself in these characters of
justification.

I commit myself to write out all necessary Self Forgiveness statements so that I 
can again clear my starting point of all that must be corrected within myself 
and in so bring myself back to the starting point of here.I commit myself to take 
points of blame back to myself, not as blaming myself, but seeing why it is that 
I want to blame others – as being an excuse, so that I can use when my fear of 
failure manifests. Therefore I realize I must face all points of fear related to 
blame and stop pretending that I have no fear – If I have blame, I have fear.

I commit myself to, when I see that I am in a state of mind of 
self-defeat/discouragement – use it as an opportunity to see what points are 
activated through writing.I commit myself realize that fear of the future is of 
the mind and not real, and that getting discouraged with myself is based on past 
experiences.

I commit myself to realize that there is no stopping Equality, and that the 
outcome of changing and aligning myself to live what is best for all has great 
reward for all life in the end, as the true beginningof life, freed from all 
enslavement forever.I commit myself to exercise my opportunity to work on myself 
and push myself to become the directive principle in my life through pushing
myself to breathe every breath and face myself, as there is no point
complaining about it or putting it off, the sooner I perfect myself,
the better for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment