Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 72 - Just-ice and Polarity-ice systems

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be specific with where I am driving and so end up driving by a polarity-ice officer who had no choice but to pull me over and hand me a $240 fine for not wearing a seat-belt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I can circumvent the system therefore despite the fact that I am fully capable of driving safely without a seat-belt, I must realize that I created the system and so therefore I am subject to its rules and regulations, and therefore subject to the systems robots whom are so completely enslaved they do not even realize they are enslaved.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a system where a pol-ice officer can give me a fine which keeps me enslaved to the money system, and after handing me the fine, walk away saying "drive safe!" as if to say "I need to teach you a lesson on driving by handing you a fine so you can become a safer driver" as if to use the phrase as an insult and justification for a bullying money system.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a just-ice system that is absolutely ice-cold and inconsiderate in its merciless, and opinionated judgement of beings on the planet based on a money system of greed and self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in frustration and so allow myself to get discouraged about my finances after getting a fine. In that, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get discouraged with myself when things don't go as I would like them to go. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow my mind to dictate a mood to my physical body so that I get down on myself and become discouraged through worrying about finances.  I realize worry is a word that I have re-defined as taking action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is nothing I can do to change my financial situation

I commit myself to explore more opportunities to change my financial situation

I commit myself to push myself through resistances of frustration and so not allow my mind to dictate to my physical how I should feel based on money.

I commit myself to change myself and clear my starting point each time that a situation arises that I feel that I am being mistreated, as I realize all is an outflow of consequence that I accepted and allowed through me not taking responsibility for life.

I commit myself act in doing what is best for all in all situations

I commit myself to realize that this experience that I am living is not life, because if it were life, we would not have bullies.

I commit myself to be specific with myself within planning my itinerary as to where I am going and when and why, rather than wait till I am driving to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment