Friday 13 July 2012

Day 75 - The Ultimate Root of All Evil - FamiLIES


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to - when I was a child, give in to fear as believing it to be greater and more powerful than myself, and in so create the belief that my Parents were God, and so I Worshiped them and perceived them as something I had to attain to, as 'Higher', and 'Better Than' myself, and so I allowed them to teach and Program me that - they were always Right, Just and honest.  Yet what I did not realize was that my Parents were Imposters of God, and this was a reflection of me, of how I imposed fear on myself, with the resultant consequence of me caving in to the Fear of Death, as the memories of trauma and pain I experienced at birth. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as a Parent - as an Imposter of God - with the appearance of goodness, while in reality I was a Wicked Deceiver of Life, because I only cared about my Characters Limited Perception of Reality in Selfishness, as the false belief that I am 'Better Than' my child, and so I refused to be honest with myself and take responsibility for all Life as Equal as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do good deeds and promote 'good' causes, to hide and cover up my Selfishness, as the Desire for Power and Higher Status in my family system.  I realize that I was reluctant to For-Give myself due to fear - not realizing that this manifested and fueled the abuse of Life, as my personal Revenge on myself, through self-deception in the false beliefs of who I AM as separate from my world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest myself in the character and role of a Pay-Rent, so that I could feel good about myself within my Secret desire to Dominate Life, as Revenge for the pain I felt because I had accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself through being Dominated by my own Pay-Rents.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize the consequences of imposing my will as Vengeance on physically weaker and defenseless children through me programming them in my belief systems - through using my own crafty fear based system of reward and punishment - to re-enforce their fear for their survival, and so forcing my children to believe that they have to deceive themselves in creating for themselves a False Morality System, if they want to avoid suffering and survive in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, as a Parent, create the false idea of Heaven, wherein if my child Obeys my Holy Command(ment)s as a good Servant and Slave, they will be rewarded peace, comfort, rest, food, Television and Games. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Force my children through reward and punishment, to believe that if they don't follow my Rules and Serve my Holy Opinions as a Self-Righteous Parent God, they will go through a life of Hell, as Fear, Anger, and Suffering that I projected and created for them in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as a Grand Parent, to portray the Care-actor of myself as a form of Supreme Righteousness and Holiness through my perfected Art of Deception and Subversion, as the appearance of gentleness, kindness and false love so that I could in fear, Win the Favor of the child as a Favorite, in order to re-enforce their belief in the system of Lies as the FamiLIE.  As the Grand Parent, I am often the one who smLIES the most.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become an Evil Dictator of Life as a Parent, as I am the first and primary influence on a child when it is born, therefore I am directly responsible for the creation and development of a child, thus I am directly responsible for making sure that the child creates and accepts Characteristics as Personalities for him/herself, as suppression of self, rather than live the True Expression of self in self-honesty, as a physical expression of Equality, as what is Best for All.

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Hierarchy, Dictatorship and Control as The Fam-I-LIE 

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Belief Systems, False Hopes, and False Dreams - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Pride, Valuation, and Ownership - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Competition, Greed, and Lust for Power - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Secrets, Pretentiousness, and Hate  - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Rejection, Fear, and Loneliness - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Domination, Submission and Predation - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Imposters, Characters, and False Gods - FamiLIES
 
I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Wickedness, Deception and Lies - FamiLIES

I commit myself to expose the root and starting point of Fakeness, Fuckedness, and Evil Suppression of Life - FamiLIES

I commit myself to Reveal what is Real as Self - Here, as Equality - In that all must Change to no longer be Enslaved to False Fears which are Hosted and Bred through - FamiLIES. 


I commit myself to See/Realize/Understand that without FamiLIES, Each Being would have no choice but to become Self-Responsible to Life, and so Life would be born in the Physical For Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment