Tuesday 26 April 2016

Day 273 - Grateful





I am grateful for being given the gift of expression within this physical existence

I am grateful for having been cared for, fed, clothed, sheltered, and assisted through childhood to adulthood

I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to know acceptance, and rejection

I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to be helped, and to be hurt

I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to receive care, and to realize the limitations of care in this world

I am grateful to have been given the gift of stories, that for a time carried me away to show me awesome perspectives that filled my imagination with wonder and amazement

I am grateful to have had the chance to live a healthy life, to walk, run, dance, climb, swim, bike, and drive

I am grateful to have had the chance to learn, understand, question, investigate, realize, challenge, and create solutions to assist myself and others

I am grateful to have been given the gift of insight and awareness, and the realization that that gift carries with it a responsibility

I am grateful to have been given the unconditional gifts of support that has assisted and challenged me to support myself and others, and to realize I can do more

I am grateful for the realization of the understanding of Equality, and how I have been given the opportunity to stand for Life in the physical

I am grateful that there are others who also Care about Life, and are willing to Walk the process of Self Honesty, Self Forgiveness, and Change as well

My whole life has been a Gift

Gratitude helps me to see my Responsibility

To Realize the Joy of Embracing, Changing, and Returning that Gift

It is only Fitting that I Give myself to Life


Free Course


No comments:

Post a Comment