Saturday 23 April 2016

Day 272 - Mind Relationships





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create relationship connections within my mind and reality based on what I have been taught to believe is good for me, without considering the fact that what I have been taught and programmed to believe is in separation from what is actually best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to channel myself into a desire for energy as a thought - by means of an energetic relationship to a word, or an entity, or a being - and so place that desire in higher priority to directly moving myself towards creating physical living solutions that will support life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself seduce myself within the desire for energy, as 'good' or 'positive' thoughts, ideas, beliefs, opinions, and feelings - without realizing that my personal definition of 'good' is based in Self Interest, and therefore not actually 'good' for the entirety of existence, but indirectly harmful through irresponsibility to investigate the source point within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create energetic mind relationships within myself, and so use those energetic relationship dynamics to validate and justify my 'non physical' ego/mind within a limited self-definition of myself, and in so doing, denying myself access to myself, in separation to the physical.

I forgive myself that I have not given myself the time and opportunity to deconstruct and examine the energetic relationship dynamics within myself, as to what is the foundational purpose for their existence within me, and how they are bound and maintained through the words which I utter internally, and voice externally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to create an alternate personality from who I am here as my physical expression, and in so doing, believe that I can escape myself through switching from personality to personality, attempting to avoid responsibility to take directive principle of myself, for myself in order to to do what must be done to bring myself to Life.

I commit myself to deconstruct, examine and if necessary re-create the (word, entity, and being) relationships within myself (and without) so that all relationships are clearly defined and directed for the sole purpose of creating myself as Equal to the physical existence of what is here, so that Life can be supported unconditionally.

I commit myself to demonstrate to myself if the relationships I maintain or create are in fact working for the purpose of supporting Life, or supporting energetic dynamics of polarity - so that I may change and correct any relationship dynamics to be in alignment with the one purpose of creating what is best for All Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment