Sunday 3 April 2016

Day 257 - Cycles





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mind to be dominated and controlled by fear as projected financial worries, insecurities, and physical anxieties which produce unease as a consequence within my expression throughout my day, whether driving, walking, working, or relaxing. I realize that me creating this consequence of unease, compromises myself and my ability to directly face, deal with, and correct (my self created) problems within my life and the lives of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within Victim Consciousness, as me trying to avoid self-responsibility - neglecting to see the support in all situations that are presented within my life experience as self-created.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others, and worry about myself and others, rather than use my energy to explore alternate, creative avenues in facing and solving the problems I am faced with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hesitant to change when I notice myself being within a reactionary point of fear/anxiety/stress/anger/frustration.  I realize that self-forgiveness is always here as me, therefore I am able to immediately, within the very next moment, recognize, take responsibility for, and correct the point of fear/anxiety/stress/anger/frustration through breathing, slowing myself down, and applying self forgiveness, to release myself from the destructive path of certain future ill consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impetuous in decision making in an effort to try and escape having to take responsibility for my reactions and fears.  I realize that acting rashly in this way, is missing opportunities to transcend points which can assist me to develop and expand myself into self fulfillment and higher potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be harsh with myself when I see that I have not transcended a point.  I realize that it is a pressurized system of consciousness, and that I must be gentle with myself.  Therefore I commit myself to be confident in this process, trusting in the method of slowly and consistently building self-trust within myself and within my world - this in spite of the fact that things may not appear to be moving as fast or as well as I would like them to.


Solution as Self-Responsibility


Free Self Improvement Course


No comments:

Post a Comment