Friday 8 April 2016

Day 262 - Relinquished Power





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish and self-centered, where I do not consider the point being - that by me Withdrawing, hiding, having a mild tantrum, and refusing to act, out of the subconscious/unconscious desire for Revenge (as ego), I am indirectly contributing to abuse and the potential suffering of others through withholding my essential part/gift/ability/support, because I am acting in self-interest for my own personal reasons and vendettas... leaving the puzzle incomplete.   

I realize that this form of self-neglect and denial of responsibility is substantiated by my (early) acceptance of the programmed and instilled belief that I am inferior, (where the opposite polarity of the desire to be 'superior' plays out within my mental fantasy world, as physically absent me, playing the hero in the play/story in my mind) thus fearing to take authority to direct myself and stand up for myself in defiance of abuse, in such a way that would create solutions which are Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to take revenge on myself and others through Relinquishing my Power of Self-Direction/Self-Responsibility, subversively thinking that my action would ignite and infuriate others in order to move them, and in so doing, I myself would be given 'more power' as what I 'believed I deserved' within my mind.  Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe I deserved more power, rather than embracing each situation for and as what it is in the moment, and taking it from that point doing what is necessary to be done, and Trusting that within creating a solution that sustains Equal Responsibility, everything will work out for the Best. 

I realize that all of this is Subversion of myself is dishonest and unnecessary, and that I must prevent such mistreatments of myself and others from recurring in the future, by way of me simply taking responsibility/initiative to move myself, and to do what is necessary to be done to create Equality, within myself and my sphere of influence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to React in Anger towards myself for not realizing this oversight within myself in my past. I realize that the solution is to breathe, stabilize myself here, and correct the problem in taking responsibility to Equalize myself and my Responsibility with others, so that we can all Equally Contribute to doing what is necessary to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to go into a state of Remorse over all of the suffering and neglect I have caused myself and others, as well as all of the missed opportunities that have passed me by through the acceptance of this Self-Compromising, abusive, behavioral pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to Misdirect myself in allowing myself to take (dis)advantage within a situation in Self-Pity and Self-Interest. I realize that the solution is for me to Correct the problem by way of taking initiative in becoming Responsible for myself and others in consideration for the Primary Directive Point of Creating and Living what is Best for All Life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stuck in Dismay, Uncertainty, and Guilt over what I have allowed throughout my lifetime and beyond as Consequences of Denial and Abdication of Responsibility. Within that, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as virtually Powerless and Insignificant within my actual ability to change what has been allowed, as I have locked myself out of the ability to change the world within the political arena, where virtually nothing that I do will have any effect, and thus the only way that any real change can happen is if we all stand together within the Principle of Equality.


No comments:

Post a Comment