Monday 4 April 2016

Day 258 - Creating Potential




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to withhold from myself my full potential, in that I have not allowed myself to see and realize how much more fulfilling my life can be, within taking initiative to give myself the opportunities to transcend my deepest fears and limitations, as the preprogrammed beliefs I have allowed to exist within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect myself through forgetting to give myself a simple, short, routine of stretching my physical body in breath awareness in the morning, so that I may start the day having already prepared myself in establishing my starting point as myself here in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed negative thoughts within my mind first thing in the morning such as 'oh god, this day is going to suck...'.  I realize that this kind of thinking limits my potential.  From now on, I commit myself to start each day allowing the possibility for my full potential to exist despite my expectations or how I feel, thus allowing the possibility of my full potential, that any day could be the best day of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give away my responsibility to plan and create each step of my own life experience for myself, where I decide what I accept and allow myself to participate in, or not participate in, according to self-honesty.  I realize that many in the world are so completely enslaved that they are unable to plan anything.  I commit myself to plan my days so as to create productivity and effectiveness so that I may support myself to expand self-awareness in order to end all enslavement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment