Wednesday 6 April 2016

Day 260 - More Self Forgiveness



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not know what to write, and use that fear as an excuse not to write.  I realize that facing my fears is a means of engaging myself and immersing myself within the creative process, as self-movement, re-creating my words into something that can actually be lived, rather than endured.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will write the same things as I have written before, repeating myself.  I realize that I am prepared to repeat myself as many times as is necessary for real change to occur within my inner being, as well as externally in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will get bored with doing self-forgiveness.  I realize that all tests, quests, missions, endeavors, pursuits, agendas, and ventures designed to prove who's delusional ego/false self is biggest/best/fastest/strongest/most beautiful/most ridiculous - besides showing us our dishonesty - are fruitless.  I also realize that the only real challenge worthy of Life is facing myself, and changing myself, so that I may assist myself and others in order that together we may change our world - into something that Honors Life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to recognize and actualize my own uniqueness as an individual, and so I have suppressed myself from expressing my essential perspective that is part of the entire puzzle of who we are as a Whole.  I realize that by me suppressing myself, I am limiting the whole of this (non-local) existence, thus preventing the realization of Equality as Life, and in so doing, I am giving my approval for the continuance of suffering and enslavement, as Silence is Consent.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that we have All allowed ourselves to Compromise Life, and that there is no one external to ourselves to Blame for this, which is why the only way to change our reality is to change ourselves in Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Compromise myself through not including myself in the process of becoming Life.  I realize that by not participating in the process of becoming Life, I am living in fear or who I am, and who I will be when I inevitably face the unavoidable point of myself, as who and what I have created myself as, which is really not cool at all.  Thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing who I am, and so I embrace the opportunity to change myself in this incarnation of myself Here.

Free Course

No comments:

Post a Comment