Thursday 28 March 2019

Day 397 - Work and Rant

March 28

Made an error in purchasing unnecessary inside corners that were overpriced.  Whoops. Got a lot of work done again today.  Bathroom corners done, large room and bulkheads done, lower butt joints done.  Just need 2nd coat on corners, 3rd on flats and buts, skim coat, then sanding.    Still not making a lot of money but it is steady work. 

Really interested in getting some kind of electric or gas scooter this summer, not sure if I can afford it at this point though.  Need to secure business income.  Future is uncertain in many ways.  Grateful for my health and that I have been able to overcome some serious health problems in the last few years.  Still feeling un-trusting particularly of women, however all humans seem vile and foolish in this reality to say the least.  How can anyone be happy even briefly amidst this disgrace we are existing as?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in self righteousness as self interest

No comments:

Post a Comment