Friday 15 March 2019

Day 384 - Road to Recovery

March 15

Got the bathroom renovation finished today.  Thankfully all went well.  Did a high end estimate which took a couple hours.  On to the drywall stage which should go well.  If so I will be on my way to partial financial recovery. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be over sensitive and so allow myself to suppress myself inhibiting my personal growth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defensive in my reactions, fearing the worst before anything even happens.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that things will not turn out the way I expect them to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself in ways which I need to grow and expand myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underestimate myself, and so over work myself to gratify others padding their ego's in false humility, false trust, and blind obligation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place others needs before my own as a means of self sacrifice while in a world based in self interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live my life in an unrealized zombie-like autopilot state of mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trivialize my life experience without considering consequences of my actions, nor the consequences of inaction – being what I neglected to transcend to stand for life as the gift that has been given me

No comments:

Post a Comment