Sunday 24 March 2019

Day 393 - Recuperation

March 24

Slept in this morning.  Shot the bow a few times.  Went for a walk.  Sent an email.  Watched some videos.  Shot the bow a few more times.  Had dinner.   Went for another walk on the ice.  Played some computer games.  Watched some more videos.  Work begins again Tuesday.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to debase myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow after vain doctrines

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak dogma

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my breath on deaf ears

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bully myself and others into submission

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be better than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stimulated by light energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by moods as doom

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condemn myself to my deluded decisions of the past

No comments:

Post a Comment