Wednesday 13 March 2019

Day 382 - Talents and Abilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to be and do everything without getting support where needed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to be more than who I am and so spread myself too thin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get lost in comparisons of myself to others and so be distracted by trying to imitate works and expressions of others so that I can solve my lack of self worth through doing what they did

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that I have any natural talent or ability

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that I can achieve anything through utilizing my own talents and abilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misunderstand my own talents and abilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my own talents and abilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be grateful for my talents and abilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect my own weaknesses

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to subject myself to my weaknesses without perfecting my strengths

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect getting support to realize what my strengths and weaknesses are

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am obligated to do what others are doing so that I can become like them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distrust myself and others and so give up on myself through lack of goals and focus

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand what goals are achievable for me in this life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt what I can and cannot do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underestimate my own abilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can do way more than what I am capable of doing, and so pushing my physical too hard in order to try to validate myself and appear to be good or hard working to others

No comments:

Post a Comment