Monday 18 March 2019

Day 387 - Ego personality

March 18

Justifications – Fun, party

Hardest Life lesson – Inconsideration

Shot the bow a little.  Went for 2 walks down the flat road, starting to get warm out.  Looking forward to spring and summer.

Overpriced the estimate the other day, perhaps for the better as he wanted a top quality job done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify things that are fun, celebratory, or blissful in self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be better than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am anything else other than equal with all things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become distracted from my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment