Thursday 7 March 2019

Day 377 - Redefining lazy

Was diligent and got a fair amount of work done today.  Part of the shower completed, and tiled the floor for a customer. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others or myself as lazy when that is a vague and unspecific term that does not address the root cause of the problem. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by laziness, or being lazy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being lazy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the feeling of laziness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold or maintain an attitude of laziness where I willingly refuse to move myself to do any work
or other activities for the sole reason of serving my self interest, placing myself as an individual above others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create laziness within myself as a means of escape where I believe that I can get away with
doing nothing while many suffer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there are tremendous opportunities to explore if I allow myself to explore my options
and use imaginative, expansive ways of considering

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others within the limited belief of being lazy/being active.  I realize that there are
various different starting points for action/non action, so each circumstance is different, thus not to be judged as a generalized comparison, often to win a mental game
of who is better than/less than.

No comments:

Post a Comment