Sunday 17 March 2019

Day 386 - Awesome Archery

Just went for a walk.  Arrived home after an hour for target practice.  First shot bulls eye (3”) @ 40 feet.  Of the first 15 shots, 2 were off target by a roughly a foot, 4 were within 2 inches of the bulls eye, and 9 were bulls eyes!!!  After that I was hitting a bullseye roughly every 3rd shot.  My last round of 3 shots - the first hit the bullseye on the right target, the next 2 hit the bullseye on the left target, so I ended it there. Wow. Awesome.  I really felt like I was in a zone, and I was amazed at the accuracy I was able to achieve with my bow.  Felt really good.

Points to remember when aiming the bow
- keep right elbow raised for trajectory
- use the correct notch point
- triangulate my eye with the arrow tip with the target angle
- steady the tip with breathing/out breath/stop/shoot

Notes from an astrologer
Dropping karmic weight
Don't criticize
Being in the way of our own happiness
Saying the right thing at the right time
Unity in Pisces
Feelings of scarcity, not enough
Aries Strong and colorful
Not a good time to scramble or desperate attempts to start new 'laughable' relationships
This window can imprint for decades
Not looking for karmic lesson
Not afraid of solitude


Life lesson
Seeing the silver lining and turning lemons to lemonade


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become stagnant in ambiguity and uncertainty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deprive myself of required support

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose sight of the objective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect the importance of keeping and maintaining a strict diet in accordance with what my body needs, as opposed to what my taste desires

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself in a point where there seems little I can do to correct the situations at large

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself in my idealism as limiting my ability to think outside the box

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for past foolish behaviors

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drag my feet in moving towards my goals

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not re affirm and re align my goals daily

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself towards achieving my goals daily

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed regrets to deter me from achieving the best that I can achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment