Monday 11 March 2019

Day 380 - Egocentric

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an idealism within my mind as to how I wish or want things to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that an idealism can work as a solution when it is not a detailed actual working plan

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become distracted by idealism's through my desire to have a better life for myself and others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create exclusivity within myself through judgments and irresponsibility to correct what is here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that change will not happen for myself or others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt that change will happen for myself and or others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condemn myself to despair and ruin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a superficial world that does not recognize the source of the problem at hand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed and controlled by an altered mind state of egocentric, selfish behaviors

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up in thinking there is not way to correct the problems I and/or others are facing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for their apparent failures when really I must focus on changing myself first

No comments:

Post a Comment